Question Which GPU to buy

EZRCerax

Commendable
Jan 17, 2021
Hey guys,

my friend recently asked me about a gpu upgrade, his budget is around 500 euros(doesnt wanna spend it all), and he only wants RTX series and not a used card, I would recommend him and AMD alternative but I really cant decide which GPU to recommend him, as the 4000 series is not the best value i'd say. We are from Czech Republic, and I was thinking about the 16Gb 4060Ti.

Thank you in advance

4060Ti would be a good option.
16GB of VRAM which is really good for future proofing, and playing at higher resolutions that 1080p. Not a powerhungry card, peaking at around 150W at max usage, which doesnt mean you dont need a good powersupply. Make sure to have a good/reliable PSU first, then buy a good GPU.

EZRCerax

Commendable
Jan 17, 2021
4060Ti would be a good option.
16GB of VRAM which is really good for future proofing, and playing at higher resolutions that 1080p. Not a powerhungry card, peaking at around 150W at max usage, which doesnt mean you dont need a good powersupply. Make sure to have a good/reliable PSU first, then buy a good GPU.
I already bought him a recommended PSU, i was on here to get a recomendation, i thjink it was Fractal Design ION 750W 80+Gold. Also he has I5 12400F. Thx for the answer