which graphic card should i buy to go with a i5 3570k a Nvidia 750ti or 760

Solution
Your i5 is extremely powerful compared to what most games need today. You could buy a $1000 GPU and it would still be a good match. So the only question is how much are you willing to spend. Save for a few CPU bound games (mostly strategy games), your system will be as powerful as your GPU.

OnkelCannabia

Honorable
Nov 9, 2013
Your i5 is extremely powerful compared to what most games need today. You could buy a $1000 GPU and it would still be a good match. So the only question is how much are you willing to spend. Save for a few CPU bound games (mostly strategy games), your system will be as powerful as your GPU.

Solution

OnkelCannabia

Honorable
Nov 9, 2013

Sounds good. If you are not in a hurry you might wait and see if any Maxwell news come up. The 750 ti has already been released, though the 760 is a much better choice for your system, as it is faster and your PSU is very strong. If higher end models of the Maxwell series will be announced soon, it might be worth the wait though. Since we don't know any details about the other releases you might just go and get the 760 now. It's really up to personal preference.

TRENDING THREADS