Question Which graphic card should I buy

Jul 28, 2019
Hello friends
Iam a teenager and I am confused which graphic card should I buy my PC specs are
Intel e5200 dual core processor 2.5 gigahertz
4GB DDR2 800 megahertz ram
Intel Intel g33 / g31 motherboard
512 megabytes vram
Intel GMA 3100 graphics
These are my PC specs so can you suggest me the best graphic card for this PC

Jul 12, 2019
Well it really depends on how much you're willing to spend, what performance you're aiming to get, and what works with your specs. If you're looking at gaming, id consider upgrading some of your parts you listed as they are fairly old, then search for a new Graphics card.

Reactions: Pranjalsemalty

TenekTek

Prominent
Jun 15, 2019
I have a feeling that this PC may begin to run down soon. Those are quite old specs, and so I would recommend saving to buy a better PC, at least one running on the second generation intel processors (I5-2400, I7-2600 etc). If you really want to keep these specs, I would recommend a GT 710 graphics card, I think some are still being manufactured, and if you want better, go with the GT 1030. Anything more and you will start to experience some nasty bottlenecking.

Reactions: xmelonsnap
Jul 12, 2019
I have a feeling that this PC may begin to run down soon. Those are quite old specs, and so I would recommend saving to buy a better PC, at least one running on the second generation intel processors (I5-2400, I7-2600 etc). If you really want to keep these specs, I would recommend a GT 710 graphics card, I think some are still being manufactured, and if you want better, go with the GT 1030. Anything more and you will start to experience some nasty bottlenecking.

That would be a good idea.

Jul 28, 2019
Well it really depends on how much you're willing to spend, what performance you're aiming to get, and what works with your specs. If you're looking at gaming, id consider upgrading some of your parts you listed as they are fairly old, then search for a new Graphics card.
My main aim is for video editing and a little bit of gaming IAM not aiming for games like pubg pc etc

Jesus, that's OLD. We're talking GeForce 8800 or Radeon HD 3870 old! There's nothing on the market right now that it won't bottleneck terribly. One important thing you haven't mentioned is your PSU. All things being equal, I'd get this for $125USD (And I did!):
https://www.newegg.com/sapphire-radeon-r9-fury-100379ntoc-sr/p/N82E16814202340?Description=r9 fury&cm_re=r9_fury--14-202-340--Product
Use whatever money is left in your budget for a Ryzen 3 or 5 system. Even an old used FX-6300 or FX-8350 computer would be WAY better than what you have if you can get a good deal on it because at least it will play modern titles. You definitely would need a beefy PSU for that R9 Fury though.

Reactions: xmelonsnap