Which graphics card should I buy to upgrade my system?

JohnSavvopoulos

Prominent
Jul 11, 2017
So, I am planing on buying a new graphics card for my system, I am currently using an AMD FX-8320 3.5Ghz Eight-Core processor on a Gigabyte 78LMT-USB3 motherboard and 8GB of RAM. Which graphics card would you reccomend so I can be able to play a game other than League of Legends in high graphics?

Solution
Need to know your power supply brand/model and budget. For newer games in high settings you would want something like an nVidia 1060 or Radeon RX 570, issue is that video card on the upper mid range and higher are overpriced now due to currency miners. the 1060 cards are OK for prices, 1050 Ti or the Radeon RX550 cards. Just about anything else that is decent for games is priced too high to buy.
Need to know your power supply brand/model and budget. For newer games in high settings you would want something like an nVidia 1060 or Radeon RX 570, issue is that video card on the upper mid range and higher are overpriced now due to currency miners. the 1060 cards are OK for prices, 1050 Ti or the Radeon RX550 cards. Just about anything else that is decent for games is priced too high to buy.

Solution