[SOLVED] Which Graphics Card should I buy?

Solution
Well, for starters, you have an intel motherboard (that can use i3/5/7 2xxx or 3xxx CPUs, but an AMD CPU. they won't work together at all. the 8 GB stick works with the motherboard just fine though. You'd need to get a 3000-series CPU and a decent GPU, but 4K gaming is probly not going to be fun on such old hardware - stick with 1080p for games, and 4K for other stuff.

I'd get a Used 3770. Not the 3770S or 3770K. the S is low powered and slow, the K is for overclock, and you cant do that on the H61 boards, no point paying extra for something it won't be ble to do anyway. Used ones run about $90-110 on Ebay in 'buy it now' mode. the GPU depends on your power supply, but you can probly get a GTX 1650 Super or RX-580 to run just...
Well, for starters, you have an intel motherboard (that can use i3/5/7 2xxx or 3xxx CPUs, but an AMD CPU. they won't work together at all. the 8 GB stick works with the motherboard just fine though. You'd need to get a 3000-series CPU and a decent GPU, but 4K gaming is probly not going to be fun on such old hardware - stick with 1080p for games, and 4K for other stuff.

I'd get a Used 3770. Not the 3770S or 3770K. the S is low powered and slow, the K is for overclock, and you cant do that on the H61 boards, no point paying extra for something it won't be ble to do anyway. Used ones run about $90-110 on Ebay in 'buy it now' mode. the GPU depends on your power supply, but you can probly get a GTX 1650 Super or RX-580 to run just fine for 1080p gaming. If you arent sure, get new power supply as well.

about $100 for CPU, $160-200 for GPU, and $50-60 for a good quality PSU and you'll get something that will run video at 4K, and game on high/ultra settings at 1080.

Reactions: BO7H B4RRELS
Solution

King_V

Illustrious
Ambassador
Well, if you want to run at 4K resolution natively, you're going to need a beefy (expensive) GPU. I suppose it also depends on what games you're planning on playing.

Of course, you can run at a lower-than-4K resolution, which will reduce the demands on your GPU considerably.

Can you give the brand and EXACT model number of the Power Supply?