Which graphics card should i get ?

karlson

Commendable
Apr 12, 2016
I need to upgrade my GTX 650 Ti.
My budget is 100 - 230USD MAX.
Im not looking for something insane i just need a graphics card that can handle most of the new games on atleast medium.
Also please do suggest a GPU that i compatible with my MOBO.
CURRENT PC SPECS:
GPU:Nvidia GTX 650 Ti
CPU Intel Core i7-3770 @ 3.40GHz.
PSU: Silver Power SP-S850
MOTHERBOARD:MAXIMUS V GENE. Link Width x8 Max.Support x16.
ALSO i would like for the GPU to have VGA support if possible so i dont have to buy a VGA to HDMI adapter.
Any suggestions are highly appreciated

Solution
look around for people selling 780ti - 980ti cards, lots of people are upgrading to the next gen cards and are selling older gen cards cheap.

1060s don't have VGA support, just DVI, HDMI, and DP. I think 480x is in the same boat, but I can't remember. That being said, for the love of God you can do better than VGA, mate. DVI, HDMI, and DP are all better than VGA and at least one of those is supported on most monitors. If lack of VGA support is keeping you from a 1060 or 480x, just bite the bullet and grab a new cable. Just make sure your monitor has a slot for it.
look around for people selling 780ti - 980ti cards, lots of people are upgrading to the next gen cards and are selling older gen cards cheap.

1060s don't have VGA support, just DVI, HDMI, and DP. I think 480x is in the same boat, but I can't remember. That being said, for the love of God you can do better than VGA, mate. DVI, HDMI, and DP are all better than VGA and at least one of those is supported on most monitors. If lack of VGA support is keeping you from a 1060 or 480x, just bite the bullet and grab a new cable. Just make sure your monitor has a slot for it.

Solution