Which Graphics card should i go with for my desktop PC

Jul 17, 2018
Hi!
I have a desktop PC HP 6300 SFF PRO with i5 3rd Gen and intel hd 2500, i need to play some games on this PC, the iGPU does its job but i can`t play many AAA titles even on low? Thats given with the iGPU. I want to be able to play those (ESO, Fallout 4, Witcher 3 etc) at low/mid with 30 or more fps, i am fine with 30 fps gaming even at 720, though i would do prefer more,but its fine. So i searched alot and found 5-6 Low Profile Cards which fit in my PC and would work.
1: Gt 710 2 GB LP (GDDR5) 40 bucks
2: Radeon R7 240 4GB (GDDR3) 80/70 Bucks
3:Gt 1030 2 GB OC 110 bucks
4:R7 460 (not sure if LP) 2GB
5:Nvidia Gtx 650 1 GB GDDR5 55 bucks (2GB version 85bucks)
I can`t remember the other ones, But they`re around same, i wanted to go for 1050 LP but its too overpriced atm.
P.S: yes ik these are low end cards, and yes ik i won`t get too much of a increase, i expect to have a decent gameplay for games, like 30 fps 720p is fine by me, I will upgrade PC soon as well,so what i need is some card which i can use for games atm, some budget LP card,I talked to R7 240 4GB guy he is willing to give it to me for 60 bucks.
And if there`s any PSU which i can put in this Desktop or any kind of upgrade which will work on this Desktop i`d love to hear those suggestions, I wanted to make it Full Tower but i`m not sure if you can do that with HP factory builds, If it supports any PSU upgrade or if i can use this CPU and put in to another Mobo (gaming) or anything like that, please let me know!
Thanks! Looking forward for help with this!
CPU-Z images:
1.png

2.png

3.png

If those images have unclear text:
https://ibb.co/ifAa6y
https://ibb.co/bYsYtd
https://ibb.co/geAKYd

Wolfshadw

Titan
MERGED QUESTION
Question from heathscliff : "Looking for a Graphic card for HP 6300 PRO SFF"

shknawe

Respectable
Oct 22, 2016
see if you can find the gtx 650 with 4gb and go with that and buy another 8gb ram for it also. But I don't know if you have enough power to run it. If you blow it up you can get another for $94 though. I would just buy a newer pc and be done with it. Honestly any pc would be an upgrade. I am not trying to be a smart azz.

Jul 17, 2018

yes, ik the replies from other thread, that didn`t help,this one is for suggestions for LP cards, which can run in my PC
Thanks for merging that thread too!

Jul 17, 2018

Yes i understand that well, i know it well, Its as i said, I will be getting new PC like 2 months from now or 1 month, But i want to be able to play ESO in that system so looking for any LP card which will do the JOB i just need a little improvement, My intel hd 2500 plays it on high/low > 20 fps and while doing raids its 15-13 fps, i just need a little improvement over intel hd 2500, i`m looking for that kind of card, idk if i should get R7 240 4gig.
Also the shop keeper i got this system from said that if i want this to be in tower, he can give me same one in tower for another 40 bucks, i can use a 500 Watt PSU with that, will that work?