[SOLVED] Which Graphics Card should I upgrade to?

OrdJk

Reputable
Jul 26, 2019
I currently have a rx 580 and I want to upgrade to a better graphics card

I would want the highest frames in games & the nvenc encoder for streaming on twitch

My budget is roughly $400

Solution
Hmm , never thought of that. Might try! thanks for the advice
If you’re willing to go that route, I’d recommend checking EVGA’s B stock. They’re refurbished cards that EVGA sells and they come with one year warranty if I remember correctly. The prices are very good and EVERY wednesday they have mid week madness sales and the GPU prices go even lower. Check it out

johnsoner13

Respectable
Hmm , never thought of that. Might try! thanks for the advice
If you’re willing to go that route, I’d recommend checking EVGA’s B stock. They’re refurbished cards that EVGA sells and they come with one year warranty if I remember correctly. The prices are very good and EVERY wednesday they have mid week madness sales and the GPU prices go even lower. Check it out

Reactions: OrdJk
Solution

OrdJk

Reputable
Jul 26, 2019
Wow thanks ! , however I am from the UK and there aren't actually any 2070's in the B stock