[SOLVED] Which Graphics Card to buy for rendering ?

AkaSh SAncheti

Honorable
Nov 5, 2014
Hello Everyone ,
So i was helping a friend to build a Computer . He's gonna use the PC for rendering and heavy multi usage applications , to be particular Sketchup17-18 , Vray 3.6 version , Lumion 8-9 , Photoshop along with video rendering . These are the parts which are selected apart from the graphics card

Amd Ryzen 7 2700x
B450 Board
16 gb 3200mhz Ram
500gb ssd + 2tb HDD Storage

What will be a good budget Graphics Card for this system ? Will a Gtx 1070 will do ? Getting 1070 cheap on second hand market .

P.S - ON A TIGHT BUDGET!!![/COLOR]

Thanks in advance ! :)

Seriously 85 views and no reply :(

Last edited:
Solution
Want a mainstream Graphics card which you can game on too ......
Radeon VII is kinda the only "hybrid" card I can think of that would be able to effectively do both, but it is a bit more then the 1070 budget. It has 16GB of VRAM, Decent clock speeds, and the drivers have been pretty solid from what I've read. If the budget is there, Radeon VII would be solid for that build

spencer.cleaves2

Upstanding
Jan 5, 2019
Want a mainstream Graphics card which you can game on too ......
Radeon VII is kinda the only "hybrid" card I can think of that would be able to effectively do both, but it is a bit more then the 1070 budget. It has 16GB of VRAM, Decent clock speeds, and the drivers have been pretty solid from what I've read. If the budget is there, Radeon VII would be solid for that build

Reactions: ElectrO_90
Solution

TRENDING THREADS