[SOLVED] Which Graphics Card

Nov 28, 2020
I’m building a gaming pc for my son and we would like to use the EVGA GeForce RTX 2060 KO ULTRA GAMING card but they are either out of stock or overpriced
We’re using the MSI MPG B550 Gaming Edge WI-FI Motherboard ATX.
Is there an alternative graphics card that anyone would recommend that would be in the max £350 budget?
The 5600 XT has been mentioned and looks good
I just wanted to get some other opinions
Cheers

Solution
I’m building a gaming pc for my son and we would like to use the EVGA GeForce RTX 2060 KO ULTRA GAMING card but they are either out of stock or overpriced
Is there an alternative graphics card that anyone would recommend that would be in the max £350 budget?
Cheers

You don't have many other options unless you are willing to accept slower GPUs (like a GTX 1660 Super for example) or are willing to consider something used (like a GTX 1070 Ti). A 5600 XT should probably work just fine.
Cheers

You don't have many other options unless you are willing to accept slower GPUs (like a GTX 1660 Super for example) or are willing to consider something used (like a GTX 1070 Ti). A 5600 XT should probably work just fine.

Solution