Which Gtx 1060 6gb should i buy

solymanali35

Reputable
Jan 7, 2018
I was planning for gtx 1060 but in my area there's some 1060 model available, and the price is high though
ASUS STRIX GTX1060 6Gb-GAMING OC
EVGA GTX 1060 GAMING SSC
ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
MSI GTX 1060 ARMOR OC, 6GB
only these 4 models are available. these all are 350-370 in dollar
which one should i go for ?

Solution
EVGA has nice cards and their Precision X software is simple to use.
Their GPU's come with mesh over the cables (so it keeps stuff tidy and looks better imho)

And since your listing the dual fan cards I can say it should be equal to cooling of the other fans (1 of single fans is not recommended as it has a crappy heatsink)

EVAG also has a step up program. to where if you decide in like 90 days you want a better card you can pay the price difference and upgrade to it. (also their site is clean and easy to register product for warranty and stuff. Support was also quick and helpful.)

Cant say about the others as i havent ever owned one of their products (maybe someone else can chime in ?)

On the temp side:
I had their WORST 1060...

solymanali35

Reputable
Jan 7, 2018

yeah right but i'm worried about the temp too, in summer it's always 30-32 degree in my room

EVGA has nice cards and their Precision X software is simple to use.
Their GPU's come with mesh over the cables (so it keeps stuff tidy and looks better imho)

And since your listing the dual fan cards I can say it should be equal to cooling of the other fans (1 of single fans is not recommended as it has a crappy heatsink)

EVAG also has a step up program. to where if you decide in like 90 days you want a better card you can pay the price difference and upgrade to it. (also their site is clean and easy to register product for warranty and stuff. Support was also quick and helpful.)

Cant say about the others as i havent ever owned one of their products (maybe someone else can chime in ?)

On the temp side:
I had their WORST 1060. (single fan edition which was known to have a bad heatsink)
After making a fan curve even in my room in summer (was 80f so like 26 or 27 in c) it was getting into the 70's c.

My case had no fan (prebought pc) I bought a larger case and with just 1 fan in front and 1 in back it dropped by 15-20c (and this is at times when this summer it hit 35c inside room)

most of cards stock fans are iirc made to go up to around 70-80c (they are working normally unless u start approaching the 90c which is getting into bad temps)

Solution