Which of this has the best:
*Customer Support
*Warrenty
*Overclock ability
*Perfrormence

Solution
G1 gaming has the best OC and performance
EVGA has great customer service
All have good warranties (depending on site used to purchase)
G

I have the G1 gaming, but the EVGA cards are great. Note that if you buy the strix and the EVGA cards you may have Power problems if you start doing some serious OC-ing. The gtx 970G1 gaming from gigabyte and the MSI 970 4G have 8+6 pin powe connectors and they can deliver 235W to the card while the EVGA cards have two 6 pin power connectors that can deliver 150W to the card and the ASUS strix has one 8 pin that can deliver 150W again. So I would say go with the G1 or the MSI 4g.

kvragec

Honorable
Oct 1, 2013
Overclocking wise he will not have problem because of power simply because TDP cap that Nvidia puts on 970 will not allow to consume more than strix card has available...
On overclock.net forum have seen some strix cards that were clocked higher than g1, but g1 has better VRM cooling. Like him i to have same thoughts about purchasing card and i can only say that really, whichever card he chooses can't go wrong... I'd say that he should get whatever is cheaper

kvragec

Honorable
Oct 1, 2013

I agree with you... Gigabyte has highest clocks of the bunch, but on asus page they stated that if temperature conditions are good enough that card will boost itself to around same clocks of gigabyte, and really is best quality. But like i said, out of this 3 he can't go wrong

TRENDING THREADS