Which GTX 980 Should i get?

Solution
No, EVGA 900 series have a faulty cooling system resulting in hotter and nosier cards, they have put up the ACX 2.0 due to release sometime soon but the current cards are not advisible to take. Gigabyte/ MSI/ Asus are all good, G1 is the best all rounder card, MSI is the most silent and best OCer, Asus is great at everything too, but falls a bit short of G1 or MSI in OCability, if that bothers you, otherwise all 3 are great cards and you can't go wrong with any of them :)
No, EVGA 900 series have a faulty cooling system resulting in hotter and nosier cards, they have put up the ACX 2.0 due to release sometime soon but the current cards are not advisible to take. Gigabyte/ MSI/ Asus are all good, G1 is the best all rounder card, MSI is the most silent and best OCer, Asus is great at everything too, but falls a bit short of G1 or MSI in OCability, if that bothers you, otherwise all 3 are great cards and you can't go wrong with any of them :)

Solution

Peter0007

Reputable
Jul 4, 2014

oh wow thank you for telling me that, i was almost going to buy the evaga super overclocked, any suggestions, i can't get my superoverclocked now!

TRENDING THREADS