[SOLVED] Which headphone is better?

Giant Hunger

Respectable
Jun 23, 2021
So i had 2 option of these wireless headphones and i was wondering which one is better for listening to music and for gaming as well. Which one would you think is better?
The Steelseries Arctis 3 Bluetooth or Razer Nari Essential Gaming? Both of these headphones cost the same in my country.

Solution
one thing i've learned about audio and "gaming" products from game oriented manufacturers:
over 50% of the price is due to branding and showing off their name because it's cool with kids.
most of their products do not even compare to higher quality trusted audio/electronics manufacturers.
one thing i've learned about audio and "gaming" products from game oriented manufacturers:
over 50% of the price is due to branding and showing off their name because it's cool with kids.
most of their products do not even compare to higher quality trusted audio/electronics manufacturers.

Solution
Without you trying them yourself it's just about impossible to pick which one you would like, audio is mostly personal preference and how things fit on your head. Both of those headsets are not "bad", so either would be a safe choice. I have heard the Steelseries and I do like them, my son has a pair he uses.