[SOLVED] Which headphone should I buy, Razer Blackshark V2 X or Corsair HS60 Pro?

hasanuzzaman015

Reputable
Oct 15, 2019
I finally decided to get an upgrade from using earphones. I will mainly play fps games with little movie & youtube watching and very little music listening. I've narrowed my search to Razer Blackshark V2 X and Corsair HS60 Pro. Now I'm confused which one to get. I like both of them, performance wise they seem pretty similar. I've read reviews about them . It seems like Razer has better surround sound but average mic quality while Corsair has better mic quality but not that good surround sound. Now, I don't even know if virtual surround sound matters that much since I've never listened to it. My main priorities are comfort and good sound+mic quality. So can anyone please help me decide which one to get?

Solution
Without trying them yourself there is really no way to decide. Whatever you get, you won't know how the other one sounds, and opinions of others aside from the reviews you already checked out won't really help you. All you will get is more people saying what they think, 20 people saying 10 different things and you will still be in the same position. If you can't try them out, take a guess or buy both and return or sell the one you don't like.
Without trying them yourself there is really no way to decide. Whatever you get, you won't know how the other one sounds, and opinions of others aside from the reviews you already checked out won't really help you. All you will get is more people saying what they think, 20 people saying 10 different things and you will still be in the same position. If you can't try them out, take a guess or buy both and return or sell the one you don't like.

Solution

hasanuzzaman015

Reputable
Oct 15, 2019
Thanks for the advice. The thing is reviews are also confusing me. One review is completely different from another, so there is no consensus. Besides I wanted to shop online so no scope to try them out either. I guess I'll have to just pick one and hope for the best.

TRENDING THREADS