blanktitle

Prominent
Dec 27, 2018

blanktitle

Prominent
Dec 27, 2018
Yes, I would need a mic.
The headphones are
SteelSeries Arctis 5 (2019 Edition) RGB Illuminated Gaming Headset with DTS Headphone
And
CORSAIR Void PRO RGB Wireless Gaming Headset - Dolby 7.1 Surround Sound Headphones for PC - Discord Certified - 50mm Drivers - carbon

I assume you want closed back, so sound doesn't get in from outside the headphones or leak out. I have Takstar Pro 80s, which are also rebranded and sold as the HyperX Cloud(I and II I believe). I like the sound a lot, good bass and treble but nothing ridiculous, so I imagine the HyperX Cloud should be great. Also be careful which HyperX Cloud you get, they aren't all based on the Takstar.

An alternative is to get an open headphone, like a Philips 9500, and a separate mic like the V Moda Boompro or similar. Sound will leak in and out of the headphones though, be aware of that. Some people prefer the sound of open headphones with less bass.

Speaking of which, the Coolermaster MH-751 are based on the Takstar Pro 82s, the newer gen of what I have. Those are a bit over $100 though, so if that's your limit then stick with the HyperX.