May 4, 2020
I’m in need of a headset and don’t know whether to buy the Redragon Zeus or the HyperX Stinger. Please give me a reason why or why not to buy. Or should I just save and buy something like the logitech G Pro headset?

how is the sound in each and the mic and what is what compatible with (e.g pc, xbox, mobile,etc)

I’m in need of a headset and don’t know whether to buy the Redragon Zeus or the HyperX Stinger. Please give me a reason why or why not to buy. Or should I just save and buy something like the logitech G Pro headset?

how is the sound in each and the mic and what is what compatible with (e.g pc, xbox, mobile,etc)

I have a Stinger (along with a bunch of others), it's not bad but for 20-30-40 more you can get a better headset. I like the Cooler Master MH751, use those a lot as headphones although I use an external USB Blue Ball mic. Also have the HyperX Cloud and those are a good step over the Stinger in sound and construction quality.

May 4, 2020
I have a Stinger (along with a bunch of others), it's not bad but for 20-30-40 more you can get a better headset. I like the Cooler Master MH751, use those a lot as headphones although I use an external USB Blue Ball mic. Also have the HyperX Cloud and those are a good step over the Stinger in sound and construction quality.
On what devices can you use the cooler master and is the sound better?

thomas4204

Reputable
Dec 24, 2018
I have used the Razer nari essential the normal Nari and the hyperx cloud II and the audio on all of them are amazing. Bass and the mids are great and the Razer headsets are wireless and have Zero delay. Overall I would recommend spending a little more to get a lot more in quality. The Razer headset has a metal frame and is extremely comfortable and has cooling gel in the ear cups so they won’t sweat, it I had to choose I would go with the Cloud II because of the mic quality is really good and the right but comfortable fit, and The whole frame is made of metal.

May 4, 2020
I have used the Razer nari essential the normal Nari and the hyperx cloud II and the audio on all of them are amazing. Bass and the mids are great and the Razer headsets are wireless and have Zero delay. Overall I would recommend spending a little more to get a lot more in quality. The Razer headset has a metal frame and is extremely comfortable and has cooling gel in the ear cups so they won’t sweat, it I had to choose I would go with the Cloud II because of the mic quality is really good and the right but comfortable fit, and The whole frame is made of metal.
Would you say the cloud 2 is better than the logitech g pro?