[SOLVED] Which Headset is better?

Oct 31, 2020
Hello, I have a question. Which of the three headsets would you recommend: The Razer Blackshark V2X or the HyperX Cloud Alpha or the SteelSeries Arctis 3? Would really appreciate your advice.

Last edited:
Solution
Depends on the sound you like. Of those the Arctis 3 is probably the cleanest sounding, the Razer and HyperX are tuned for more low end and punch at the expense of having a muddier mid and high sound. Arctis would also be more comfortable to wear. Razer and HyperX Alphas have a more "fun" sound you can say, vs an "accurate" sound. The Arctis 3 would do better with music like classical.
Depends on the sound you like. Of those the Arctis 3 is probably the cleanest sounding, the Razer and HyperX are tuned for more low end and punch at the expense of having a muddier mid and high sound. Arctis would also be more comfortable to wear. Razer and HyperX Alphas have a more "fun" sound you can say, vs an "accurate" sound. The Arctis 3 would do better with music like classical.

Solution

Tigerhawk30

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2015
Just for me, I have the Cloud Alpha (bought it about two weeks ago) and have it paired with a Creative SoundBlaster Z card and I'm in love.

To my ear, a sound card and wired combination is better than USB software emulation...but that's just me.