[SOLVED] Which headset should I get?

Daniel Youssef

Distinguished
May 24, 2013
So as of now I owned a Logitech G430, it's been with me for 2 years and endured tons of torture. With that being said it just recently broke and so I need a new headset. I got the G430 for almost 30$ back then or something close to that so it was extremely cheap and now since I can't find another new G430 (I think they stopped manufacturing it?) I was considering Hyperx headsets, I had 2 in mind the Hyper x Cloud stinger core 7.1 or go all out for the Cloud 2, here's my question:

is the hyperx Cloud stinger core 7.1 Equal to the G430 in terms of audio? is it better? if not, is it worth paying extra for the Cloud 2 to have better audio quality?

Solution
is the hyperx Cloud stinger core 7.1 Equal to the G430 in terms of audio? is it better? if not, is it worth paying extra for the Cloud 2 to have better audio quality?

Neither Hyperx nor Logitech has anything out that can beat the G430 in overall sound quality. I don't get why that is though 🤷‍♂️ Everything Logitech made after that was a downgrade in one category or another and HyperX has its own sound signature that is tailored more for Gaming and less for everything else.

delaro

Judicious
Ambassador

Neither Hyperx nor Logitech has anything out that can beat the G430 in overall sound quality. I don't get why that is though 🤷‍♂️ Everything Logitech made after that was a downgrade in one category or another and HyperX has its own sound signature that is tailored more for Gaming and less for everything else.

Solution