Sep 16, 2019
Hello guys, I have budget of about 80-90$ for upgrading my headset and I want decent one for movies and games. I found several in this price range in my country and I'll list them here and would like from you to help me which one to choose:

• Razer Electra V2 Virtual 7.1
  • Razer Kraken Pro V2
  • HyperX Cloud I
  • HyperX Cloud II
  • HyperX Cloud Alpha
  • Logitech G Pro
  • Steelseries Arctis 3

These are several I've found and would like to you to say me based on your experience and review's which one is most comfortable and has best audio quality or if you know other headset in this price range, write it please.

Solution
Arctis has nice sound, a bit cleaner and more open than the HyperX set. On the other side, the HyperX models have better bass and isolation. I prefer the HyperX ones, I have the Alpha.n The sound is a bit deeper and darker, not in a bad way though, just not as light feeling as from the Arctis, because it's a more enclosed headset. You may say listening to Arctis is like being in a sunny field listening to a nice large orchestra while listening to the HyperX is more like being in a room with a rock band.

My son has an Arctis 5 which I have also used at times. Both are comfortable, Artctis is lighter. I could wear either one for a long time. HyperX seemed to have a better cord.
Arctis has nice sound, a bit cleaner and more open than the HyperX set. On the other side, the HyperX models have better bass and isolation. I prefer the HyperX ones, I have the Alpha.n The sound is a bit deeper and darker, not in a bad way though, just not as light feeling as from the Arctis, because it's a more enclosed headset. You may say listening to Arctis is like being in a sunny field listening to a nice large orchestra while listening to the HyperX is more like being in a room with a rock band.

My son has an Arctis 5 which I have also used at times. Both are comfortable, Artctis is lighter. I could wear either one for a long time. HyperX seemed to have a better cord.

Solution