Which HP laptop!!

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

What other laptops have you looked into? Can you please parse the app's that you'd like to tax said laptop purchase with? With regards to your thread's question, the laptop that you've listed above should get the job done but if you can get it for cheaper elsewhere or if you can get a similar spec'd laptop for less, then that's money saved for the future as well. It's also why we ask for as much information as possible, akin to this guide.

Jan 7, 2022
Hi!!
Thank you for your reply ☺ My apologies for my very vague / blunt post 🤣
I’m sorry to sound silly but I’m not sure what you mean about the apps I’d like to tax the purchase.
I am also very open to suggestions of any other laptops that may be suitable
Here is my response to the questions:
What is your budget? Up to $1500 AUD

2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?

1. What screen resolution do you want? Not sure but a clear and crisp one would be great!!
  2. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
Portable

5. How much battery life do you need? As long as possible :)

6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)? No

7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
mainly researching, documents, some light photo editing possibly, uni study, PPT, office etc

8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
250gb

9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.

Harvey Norman and office works

10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
5 years?

11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ? Not sure

12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.

I like HP as my work laptop is a HP, I also like Dell as my monitor is a Dell.
I have had an acer laptop before that I didn’t like every much as it was slow. I find Apple hard to use

13. What country do you live in?

Australia
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.