Which Intel CPU=PS4 CPU ?

Solution
Bay Trail Atom is the equivalent if your comparing just the CPU. It's basically a modified version of their mobile APU. The Ps4 runs at like 1.6 ghz 8 cores while the Xbox One is 1.75 ghz, there is also a Arm chip in there that handles the OS.

The claim on the Emulators is CPU: With 2 cores 3.0GHz or better, RAM: 3GB, HD 7870 but I doubt that. I would imagine with the coding a I7 Overclocked and a 760 would be more playable.
if you just want info (sorry, i do not know too) then either the one stated above, or do more digging.
but if you want to use that as basis for building a pc then that is not a good idea. consoles are dedicated for gaming, they can get away with slower HW because games can be optimized better (no difference in hardware) unlike in pc

delaro

Judicious
Ambassador
Bay Trail Atom is the equivalent if your comparing just the CPU. It's basically a modified version of their mobile APU. The Ps4 runs at like 1.6 ghz 8 cores while the Xbox One is 1.75 ghz, there is also a Arm chip in there that handles the OS.

The claim on the Emulators is CPU: With 2 cores 3.0GHz or better, RAM: 3GB, HD 7870 but I doubt that. I would imagine with the coding a I7 Overclocked and a 760 would be more playable.

Solution