Question Which is Best? RX 560 4GB or GTX 1050 TI?

Feb 14, 2019
www.youtube.com
Hello Everyone, I've always benefit from this website and the many trusted replies from its users. glad i join you.

-i've had an ASUS GTX 780 Poseidon 3gb for a year and a half. i bought it used along with my gaming computer. but around a year ago it started crashing my pc and showing colored tearing and lines across the screen. i re-balled it and after 8 months it started doing it again. Now - i'm in dire need of a GPU and my budget is around 220 dollars and only cash. the only 2 options i have are a New GTX 1050 TI Costs 240 dollars and a 1 year used RX 560 4gb costs 160 dollars. so my question is which one i should take and why? considering that both are my only option right now or best options at least. i would appreciate your replies. Thank You.

Hey vegil,

better is taking care of the root of the problem , which is mostlikely the ultra poor quality powersupply.
Is it possible to run the pc of the on board graphics for a while?

to answer your question the better gpu is the 1050 ti however.... if you are not keeping the pc for more than a year I would get the rx 560.

Feb 14, 2019
www.youtube.com
Hey vegil,

better is taking care of the root of the problem , which is mostlikely the ultra poor quality powersupply.
Is it possible to run the pc of the on board graphics for a while?

to answer your question the better gpu is the 1050 ti however.... if you are not keeping the pc for more than a year I would get the rx 560.
i'm not sure what you mean by the ''ultra poor quality power supply'' but what i understood that i need to make sure that the GTX 780 is what's causing the tearing and colored lines. in that case the reason is for sure the GTX 780. and to support that i have been using my PC for the last 4 months with the integrated GPU and i have no problems. is that what you meant?

Feb 14, 2019
www.youtube.com
No , thats not what I mean.

What I mean is that your graphics card gets his electricity from the powersupply. your graphics card might not get "clean and stable power" , which indirectly breaks your graphics card.
this is tricky, i've never heard of something like this could hurt your GPU, but how about you tell me?please. i have zalman 1000w power supply. and GTX 780 needs 250 Watts. so i believe it gets all the power it needs. because i used it for a year and a half + 8 months after i reballed and before that i bought it used. am i missing something? do you really think my GPU stopped working because of that?

Feb 14, 2019
www.youtube.com
Yes I do think that.

1000watts doesn't mean good. platinum or diamond powersupply does also not mean good.
If you make a car engine, and use low quality material like used metal from soda cans, does that mean its a good engine? no.

your graphics card is done.
okay, and i don't mind it gone. really. i just don't want to lose the one i'm planning to buy. because if you say that the PSU could be responsible for it being gone. then do you have any idea how to make sure of that? in order for me to prevent that from happening again with my next GPU.

according to PassMark, 1050TI is a beter video card for less power usage and performance.
adjndwX.png

Feb 14, 2019
www.youtube.com
replacing it with a unit that has been reviewed by experts.
i appreciate your input. but i don't think my PSU is the reason. like i said, someone used it before me and i used for over 2 years and sometimes hardware just give up. if it's my PSU then something else might have crashed or stopped working. but nothing happened ever since i took it out of the PC case.