[SOLVED] Which Is better? 32GB of 3200Mhz or 16GB of 4000Mhz. Please share your opinion

Jun 16, 2020
I found a website that was selling memory for pretty cheap. I'm stuck between these 2 options 32GB of 3200Mhz or 16GB of 4000Mhz. I don't exactly know what Mhz does to performance. It's pretty cheap for me to afford. So please share your suggestions on which would be better.
The motherboard I'd be pairing it would be MSI x570 Tomahawk Wifi

Please check the link below, I couldn't attach an image for some reason.

The price difference between these 2 are really really low and I want to go for the best.

16GB 4000Mhz
32GB 3200Mhz

Solution
For AMD systems, it's not a good idea to go above DDR4-3600, maybe 3733 because the Infinity Fabric speed (basically the processor's backbone) is tied to the memory's clock speed. It caps out at around those speeds. If you go any higher, then RAM is serviced every other clock cycle, increasing latency and negating any performance gains
For AMD systems, it's not a good idea to go above DDR4-3600, maybe 3733 because the Infinity Fabric speed (basically the processor's backbone) is tied to the memory's clock speed. It caps out at around those speeds. If you go any higher, then RAM is serviced every other clock cycle, increasing latency and negating any performance gains

Reactions: NEWBIE)
Solution