Question Which is better buy, the Gigabyte M32Q or the MSI MAG274QRF ?

majstorovic.marko

Reputable
Mar 9, 2018
Hello need help. Gigabyte M32Q versus MSI MAG274QRF , price is same 470 euro . I mostly play single player games, and some competitive games (dota 2). Which monitor is better picture quality ?
Rpg, rts, fps single player games . I will w8 grafic card when 4000 gpu launch.
Ty for the help

piechockidocent9

Honorable
Aug 30, 2017
Gigabyte has slightly better reaction time and brightness while MSI has seems to have better colors. I'd say on paper MSI is better visually but Gigabyte is better in performance.
Less important but worth mentiong, being 40-50 eur pricier Gigabyte comes with built in speakers and usb 3.1 instead of 2.0 of Msi and it's a tad cheaper in power consumption.

Reactions: majstorovic.marko

majstorovic.marko

Reputable
Mar 9, 2018
Gigabyte has slightly better reaction time and brightness while MSI has seems to have better colors. I'd say on paper MSI is better visually but Gigabyte is better in performance.
Less important but worth mentiong, being 40-50 eur pricier Gigabyte comes with built in speakers and usb 3.1 instead of 2.0 of Msi and it's a tad cheaper in power consumption.
Hmm seem i will go for gigabayte , find it for 30 eur cheaper than msi. Ty very much. Big screen 32 and seems like picture is not big differnce.