Which is better display?

Jerson Manon-og

Honorable
May 25, 2013
I just wanted to know which of these 3 display is better for gaming. I do have a lcd Tv/Monitor at this moment and im not liking it due to big bezels and the contrast and color saturation is not good. Im trying to decide which of these 3 monitor is good for me can u help me to decide what should i get?

1. ASUS VE247H 23.6" 2MS GAMING
2. BENQ GL2460 24" 2MS LED GAMING
3. Asus VX239H 23" LED IPS Monitor

Solution

First two are decent choice for gaming. But I would recommend this 1ms TN panel flicker-free gaming monitor:

BenQ RL2455HM

D-sub / DVI-DL(Dual Link) / HDMI x 2 / Headphone jack / Line in / 2W x 2 Speakers

- Gaming-comfort Flicker-free Technology - effectively reducing...

yeskay

Distinguished

First two are decent choice for gaming. But I would recommend this 1ms TN panel flicker-free gaming monitor:

BenQ RL2455HM

D-sub / DVI-DL(Dual Link) / HDMI x 2 / Headphone jack / Line in / 2W x 2 Speakers

- Gaming-comfort Flicker-free Technology - effectively reducing eye fatigue herewith providing extreme comfort for even the most hardcore gamers after long hours of play time.
- Black eQualizer for total visibility.
- Customize your individual viewing preference - Interchange instantly between four different screen sizes from 17", 19" and 19"W, 21.5"W, 22"W, 23"W to 24"W using the Display Mode. Or take advantage of the Smart Scaling feature and enjoy the flexibility to freely scale the screen content to any custom size. You can certainly use the two features together to get the best possible view for any application or game.
- Fast 1ms GTG response time
- Exclusive RTS Mode

Solution