Which is better for gaming WD10EZEX OR SD SSDA-120G-G26?

Primedecision

Prominent
Mar 8, 2017
Hi please telling me which is better for gaming in the named two
1.)WD 1TB Blue hard drive
2.) SanDisk SSD 120gb SSDA-120G-G26
I know both are low end but I need to know which one of them is better for gaming?

Solution
Define better for gaming? For example, you're aware that an SSD only lowers loading times and doesn't improve performance?

The WD 1TB Caviar Blue is better for gaming because 1TB of storage space is much better than 120GB of storage space provided by the SanDisk SSD.
A ssd does not make any difference in game fps, just in loading times. SInce you want to install games on the drive, get the WD10EZEX (I have it myself- works great). However, if you are also using it for the operating system, I strongly suggest you an SSH (I also have the 2TB version myself for games and it is faster than a typical hdd most of the time):

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Storage: Seagate - FireCuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Hybrid Internal Hard Drive ($69.87 @ OutletPC)
Total: $69.87
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2017-07-06 08:39 EDT-0400

RCFProd

Expert
Ambassador
Define better for gaming? For example, you're aware that an SSD only lowers loading times and doesn't improve performance?

The WD 1TB Caviar Blue is better for gaming because 1TB of storage space is much better than 120GB of storage space provided by the SanDisk SSD.

Solution