Which is better : Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Zotac OC Edition 4GB V.S Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti MSI OC 4GB

Apr 8, 2018
So I already made a thread yesterday about choosing which RAM is better and I got my answer so I came back... To ask which GPU is better, the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Zotac OC Edition 4GB or the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti MSI Oc 4GB. The Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050 Ti Zotac OC is cheaper than the MSI GTX 1050. I need help within 3 months. Or you can just answer me now...

Solution
Whichever GTX1050Ti you choose so long as it's 4GB and not the 2GB version, you'll be fine. I'd ask you to pass on a link to the cards you want us to help you choose from since the clocks will vary to a degree although, you can overclock a GPU at your home any day instead of having to pay for a factory applied overclock.

Lutfij

Titan
Whichever GTX1050Ti you choose so long as it's 4GB and not the 2GB version, you'll be fine. I'd ask you to pass on a link to the cards you want us to help you choose from since the clocks will vary to a degree although, you can overclock a GPU at your home any day instead of having to pay for a factory applied overclock.

Solution

rudrashukla68

Prominent
Mar 26, 2018
Personally I would prefer the cheaper card be it Zotac or MSI, custom OC difference is minimum enough to not see the difference. Also saving a few bucks might help you get some better hardware like ram or hard drive,etc etc.