Solution
Better is somewhat subjective. There are pros and cons to both. The 570 4gb uses a lot more power than the 1050ti, but the 570 performs much better. Both palit and gigabyte are good reputable brands. Even if one had a factory overclock they performance and power draw statistics are still close. I would buy the 570 due to the added performance.
May we kno your psu make and model as well as your cpu and ram to see if there is any limitations?
Better is somewhat subjective. There are pros and cons to both. The 570 4gb uses a lot more power than the 1050ti, but the 570 performs much better. Both palit and gigabyte are good reputable brands. Even if one had a factory overclock they performance and power draw statistics are still close. I would buy the 570 due to the added performance.
May we kno your psu make and model as well as your cpu and ram to see if there is any limitations?

Solution

Russsel_Leonard

Commendable
Nov 24, 2016

My plan is:

-PSU is Aerocool Rave 80+ 500W
-8gb ram ddr4 2400mhz
-ASUS EX-H310M-V3 Mobo
-i3-8100 CPU

The 570 is better in all ways. It does use more power, but I don't consider that a factor in 'better', it's just something to take in consideration. The 1050 Ti's main claim to fame is it's the most powerful card you can get which comes in models that run using only the power coming from the pci-ex slot.

Another consideration is that games require different amounts of CPU and/or videocard power. So if your CPU is weak then you might not benefit from more performance.