[SOLVED] Which is better to buy?

Solution
The Rx 570 option is going to be better, but don't expect a lot. The Rx 570 is dated and you are going to see a lot of frame drops in game if you have the settings set to HIGH or ULTRA. You will be limited so you are going to have to mess around with a lot of game settings.

Sakis27

Prominent
Aug 24, 2020
I'd take the second one, with the RX570. Its has 8gbs of vram which will come in handy for most modern games.

Other than that, the systems are near identical apart from the case.
Yeah, I used to play these games: Dirt Rally 2.0, KartKraft, Project Cars 2, Automobilista 2 and I want to play Asseto Corsa Competizione. I think that for Asseto this PC is good because I saw that in a lot of PC's the cpu occupancy kills the game.

Ferimer

Distinguished
The Rx 570 option is going to be better, but don't expect a lot. The Rx 570 is dated and you are going to see a lot of frame drops in game if you have the settings set to HIGH or ULTRA. You will be limited so you are going to have to mess around with a lot of game settings.

Reactions: Sakis27
Solution

Sakis27

Prominent
Aug 24, 2020
Thanks for the advice 😊