[SOLVED] Which is better?

Solution
Of the ones you listed, I would purchase the Logitech mouse because Logitech has a long history of being good mice and good drivers. IF you are looking for resolution, then choose the Kingston mouse. Both will serve you well.

As far as the headset, if you are looking for 7.1 and for sensitivity, choose the Corsair. The Hyperx Stinger is only 2.0.

If it were me, I would choose the G502 mouse (As I don't use 16,000 dpi), and Corsair Void headset. But...thats me.
Of the ones you listed, I would purchase the Logitech mouse because Logitech has a long history of being good mice and good drivers. IF you are looking for resolution, then choose the Kingston mouse. Both will serve you well.

As far as the headset, if you are looking for 7.1 and for sensitivity, choose the Corsair. The Hyperx Stinger is only 2.0.

If it were me, I would choose the G502 mouse (As I don't use 16,000 dpi), and Corsair Void headset. But...thats me.

Solution
Jan 4, 2019

Thank you for the suggestion. I'm going to buy them today.