Which is good for my computer?

Jenfer

Reputable
Jan 17, 2016
Hello there, I'm new here and wanted to ask if what video/graphics card would be best for my computer and here's my computer system
E9YBr8c.png
. I'm currently using Nvidia Geforce FX 5500 and can't play minecraft (don't judge me), my choices are ASUS NVIDIA Geforce GT 730 and MSI GT 730 DDR3. There are still some here http://www.lazada.com.ph/shop-graphic-cards/?sort=ratingdesc&dir=desc&price=1000-3500, this is where I will buy the graphics driver. And if I install the new graphic driver, would my RAM increase? Thx in advance :)

Solution
Flick the plastic clips at either end of the stick and carefully removed it. While you're looking at the motherboard, take a note of the make and model reference. Take the RAM stick and that information to a PC store and take advice on what you should buy.

Buy what you can afford and when you come to fit the new stick(s), be aware that they only fit one way round. Any force needed to make it fit means it's not meant to go in that way.

Flick the plastic clips at either end of the stick and carefully removed it. While you're looking at the motherboard, take a note of the make and model reference. Take the RAM stick and that information to a PC store and take advice on what you should buy.

Buy what you can afford and when you come to fit the new stick(s), be aware that they only fit one way round. Any force needed to make it fit means it's not meant to go in that way.

Solution
You can add three other sticks to that single one but the price Crucial is quoting is very high for such old equipment. In my country's local e-Bay site (.co.uk) I could buy two sticks for under £8 or around $12 USD so take a look at your local site to see what you can find. Be careful to choose the UDIMM and not SODIMM. The latter are those for laptops and won't fit your PC. You need the longer sticks - identical to what you already have.

I hate to seem to be condemning old gear but what are your expectations for your PC? It will be limited by its processor and the type of RAM.