[SOLVED] Which is the best 360 guitar controller on the market?

Sep 15, 2020
Hi, all,

Recently I played Guitar Hero 3 demo with my girlfriend and she liked it, so I am thinking about getting this old game now. However, I would like to have at least one guitar controller, which raised the following question: What's the best guitar controller? I remember the GH3 as pretty decent, but I've never played any other music/rhythm game, so maybe there's something better.

Maybe it's a stupid idea to start with those old music games now, like Rockband 4 and Guitar Hero Live are coming, but yes... I do not want to spend 300 bucks on RB4 and GH Live seems suspicious to me. This is why I think buying Guitar Hero 3 is the best idea at the moment. So, what is the best guitar hero controller?

Last edited:
Solution
Apparently - Many “pro” Guitar Hero players are either seen playing the white Xplorer or the black Les Paul. Keep in mind the 360 variation for these controllers are recommended, as there isn't much input lag and feels better overall. Majority prefer the Xplorer, as it is a wired USB controller.

SteveRX4

Notable
BANNED
Sep 29, 2020
Apparently - Many “pro” Guitar Hero players are either seen playing the white Xplorer or the black Les Paul. Keep in mind the 360 variation for these controllers are recommended, as there isn't much input lag and feels better overall. Majority prefer the Xplorer, as it is a wired USB controller.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS