Which is the best GTX 980ti?

Merted

Reputable
Feb 1, 2016
Hello, I will just gaming pc

I have 6700K, Gigabyte Z170X Gaming G1 and ASUS ROG Swift 27 inch 2K Monitor

Which is the best GTX 980ti for me?

Solution
I mean, you will watercool the card separately, even the reference 980 ti will do fine. The G1 Gaming has 3 big fans and in my case, they keep that sucker pretty cool. Unless you are gonna do a custom watercooling loop with big radiators... those one in all watercooling solutions aren't that best for your money when it comes to performance. That also depends in the airflow in the case. Like I said before, when comparing different PCB cards, the look is kinda good factor to have in mind.

CN_Abdiel

Reputable
Feb 1, 2016
Well, it depends of the money you want to spend on it and which looks better for you. Most custom PCB cards don't have that much in difference in performance wise unless it is a watercooled version. Those cost more money. Since you have already the Gigabyte G1 MOBO, you should get the Gigabyte G1 gaming 980 Ti. I also got a 6700k with the gigabyte g1 gaming z170x gaming 3 and decided to go with the G1 gaming to just match it with my motherboard and make it look cool. It is worth mention that the G1 gaming card is a pretty long card so you want to make sure that your case has enough room. Last thing you want to do is to get a GPU that won't fit in your case. I have that 980 ti and it also has a "windforce" logo that illuminates and you can change the color. In my opinion, that's pretty cool. :D

Merted

Reputable
Feb 1, 2016
I buy custom water cooling kit and ASUS Strix 980 Ti OC because other seasons where i live is getting hotter so boredom is not cooling or I buy NZXT Kraken x61 or a stronger water cooling and Gigabyte 980 Ti G1. Where I live other seasons max 45 *C
Which do you recommend?

CN_Abdiel

Reputable
Feb 1, 2016
I mean, you will watercool the card separately, even the reference 980 ti will do fine. The G1 Gaming has 3 big fans and in my case, they keep that sucker pretty cool. Unless you are gonna do a custom watercooling loop with big radiators... those one in all watercooling solutions aren't that best for your money when it comes to performance. That also depends in the airflow in the case. Like I said before, when comparing different PCB cards, the look is kinda good factor to have in mind.

Solution