SYJoeyChua

Reputable
Mar 17, 2015
I'm will be taking E&E engineering courses after SPM...... I'm considering:
-Asus K551LN-XX519H
-Asus A550JK-DM138H
-Lenovo Flex 2 15
-Lenovo Z50-70 (i7)
-Dell inspiron 15 7000 Series (i7, non-touchscreen)
My budget is around RM3000/ below RM3300
Does anyone have better recommendation? I dislike laptop with heating issue.
I would like to have one with high performance, no heating issue, good audio and graphic quality and battery life of at least 4 hours. Not too heavy tho since i will be carrying it around :)
Thanks!

DJMasterToons

Reputable
Nov 10, 2014
There Are A Few Good Laptops Here, Personally I Think ASUS Have The Best Quality Laptop Here.
I Find Lenovo Good And Light For The Price
Asus Are Quality But Not Always The Cheapest
And Dell Laptops Are Just All round Good.

If You Want To Spend Alot Of Money. Then The ASUS Is What I Would Go For And If You Using Intensive Programs The I7 Version Would Be Good, But If Your Just Using Email And Word Then I3 Is Fine.

But Im Not Saying The Other Computers Are Not Good They Are, But The ASUS May Be What You Want As They Have Good Quality And Performance.

Hope This Helps :)

Im NOt Insanly Good At This Stuff But It Isnt A Life Desciding Desionion XD.

Good Look With Your Engineering Courses.

James.

Nope, just makes your eyes really mess with you when reading it :) Your brain is trained to read those words with a capital as a new sentance and your eyes start to move ahead to the next word which is also a capital and then your brain puts in a pause when you read it, ends up a mess.

If you really want to get messed up, when you record speech, there is not a single pause between words yet your brain can easily break up the words into what they are. Sothetalkingsoundslikethisbutyourbrain can hear it like this. Try it :)