Question Which is the Fattest Book on Microsoft 365?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralston18

Titan
Quantity ( pages) does not equal quality ( what you can really learn from the book).

The number of pages does not matter.

What is it that you specifcally want to learn or to know about "Microsoft 365"?

For the most part you may need to read several books. Authors generally focus on what they know best.

Several books may be needed. Or just parts of the book.

PrabhakaranKaruppaih

Distinguished
May 18, 2016
Quantity ( pages) does not equal quality ( what you can really learn from the book).

The number of pages does not matter.

What is it that you specifcally want to learn or to know about "Microsoft 365"?

For the most part you may need to read several books. Authors generally focus on what they know best.

Several books may be needed. Or just parts of the book.
Have subscribed for the "Microsoft 365 for Business Standard Plan" thus want to know everything in it. So that each and every penny would be utilized properly. I am a VBA Developer.

PrabhakaranKaruppaih

Distinguished
May 18, 2016
Okay. I want to understand all of the admin abilities (Most of it at least) along with I want to learn upto a level where I can understand and utilize the Microsoft Graph API properly. I think this sounds possible :)

Ralston18

Titan
Your original question is not directly answerable.

There is no "best" without some quantitative measurement that determines "best".

The number of pages is not a valid measurement.

Very likely there are many books available. Some books may have very good pictures and graphs but poor explanations.

A book with good explanations may have poor examples.

Or good examples may not be relevant to your environment or requirements.

That is why I, speaking for myself, may have several books for any given subject. Eg., Powershell.

And I still go online to find information, explanations, and examples.

Some are good, some not so good.....

Status
Not open for further replies.