[SOLVED] Which keyboard should i get?

rochismo

Commendable
Aug 12, 2019
Hello guys. I am planning to buy a new keyboard since this keyboard is messing me up while i type or i play video games.

Currently i have the keyboard Mars Gaming MK4 (thhe shorthand version). I tried cleaning it up, and everything i could do as far as i know. And i decided to change the keyboard.

For now, i am between these two keyboards:

Krom Kernel TKL Compact (Brown switch outemu) 48€

Mars Gaming MK6 Optical blue switch (full keyboard) 60€

The thing is, i love the blue switch sound, but i want to save money. Since i will use the keyboard for gaming and programming i am doubtful about which one to get. The current keyboard i have has got outemu switches but i don't know if it's faulty because of that cheap switch or anything else. And i need to decide it by today. I am also opened to new suggestions of keyboards (as long as the store has them on stock).

Thank you in advance.

Solution
Any keyboard in your price range will be OK at best. They won't be bad, but anything of actually quality will be in the 80 range if on sale or without rbg and start at 100 with good features along with good build quality.

My son has a keyboard with the brown outemu, been working fine for a few years now. Redragon is a good brand for cheaper keyboards, but really most of the cheaper keyboard models are made in the same place with just some cosmetic differences.
Any keyboard in your price range will be OK at best. They won't be bad, but anything of actually quality will be in the 80 range if on sale or without rbg and start at 100 with good features along with good build quality.

My son has a keyboard with the brown outemu, been working fine for a few years now. Redragon is a good brand for cheaper keyboards, but really most of the cheaper keyboard models are made in the same place with just some cosmetic differences.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS