[SOLVED] Which keyboard we should buy for world of world craft?

Jun 2, 2021
Hi! I am a big fan of world of Warcraft and I am looking for some decent keyboards to play it. can you please tell me some good keyboards that you are using or you think are good for wow. I have also done my personal research and found that Logitech G915 TKL, ROCCAT Vulcan TKL gaming keyboard, and HyperX Alloy Elite 2 as one of the best keyboards for wow as mentioned on techyrider(best wow gaming keyboards). Please let me know what are your views about them and also give your personal suggestions. Looking forward to your responses:)

Last edited:
Solution
"best wow gaming keyboards"
Best for who? I see a lot of rainbow RGB. Everyones requirements are different. I want a numpad, I want mediakeys easily reachable from WSAD-position. Single-color lighting, not that bright.
So, probably none of them would work for me. Wireless would be nice.

Make up your own mind, you are the one having to use it and it's your money.
For instance, I was alive when mechanical keys was the norm. I didn't like them, I was glad they were gone. But the Marketing/PR is touting it as the best thing ever.

Write down what you want from a keyboard and search for one that fits those specs. I bet there is 100 keyboards you haven't even considered. Just because they werent on that top 10 list.

mamasan2000

Distinguished
BANNED
"best wow gaming keyboards"
Best for who? I see a lot of rainbow RGB. Everyones requirements are different. I want a numpad, I want mediakeys easily reachable from WSAD-position. Single-color lighting, not that bright.
So, probably none of them would work for me. Wireless would be nice.

Make up your own mind, you are the one having to use it and it's your money.
For instance, I was alive when mechanical keys was the norm. I didn't like them, I was glad they were gone. But the Marketing/PR is touting it as the best thing ever.

Write down what you want from a keyboard and search for one that fits those specs. I bet there is 100 keyboards you haven't even considered. Just because they werent on that top 10 list.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS