[SOLVED] Which laptop is best for productivity, multi-tasking web developers?

Jun 1, 2020
I need to buy a new laptop.

Can you share 3 links to where I can buy a better laptop?

The one I purchase a couple years ago is not powerful enough to run all of my web design programs, and often has problems with the high number of Google Chrome browsers open.
Can you please recommend a similar laptop for me which would have the same or better specifications than what I currently have, but with a price tag below $3,000 ?

Computer Name: DELL Precision 5520
Weight? 4.4. lbs
Screen Size? 15 inch
Processor: Intel Xeon CPU 3.0 Ghz 64 Bit operating system
Installed / Usable Ram: 32 GB (8GB ,16GB, or 32GB DDR4 2400 MHz 2 DIMMs )
Hard Drive Space? 1 TB SSD
Operating System Software? Windows 10 Pro
Office included? Yes
Keyword Lights? Yes
CD / DVD? No
How many USB ports? 3
Video Out? No
Price? $3200

Solution
Well it depends. Macbook's are great laptops but you have to pay a premium to get theses. If you want more performance for your money I feel like apple isn't the way to go.
Depends, for coding MacOS is great and for other things like video editing you have Final cut which embarrasses adobe in a render drag race. Plus for general use it's a nicer place to be than windows. You pay a premium for MacOS and the software choices and stability that comes with it. PLus the Pro has an excellent screen for photo editing.
Jun 5, 2020
Tell us more about your needs. Do you need good battery life, color accurate screen. something thin and lite or bulky and heavy is fine ? Do you want a good balance between portability and power or do you want the more power possible in a laptop ? Is CPU important for you ? Thunderbolt ? etc.

I need to buy a new laptop.

Can you share 3 links to where I can buy a better laptop?

The one I purchase a couple years ago is not powerful enough to run all of my web design programs, and often has problems with the high number of Google Chrome browsers open.
Can you please recommend a similar laptop for me which would have the same or better specifications than what I currently have, but with a price tag below $3,000 ?

Computer Name: DELL Precision 5520
Weight? 4.4. lbs
Screen Size? 15 inch
Processor: Intel Xeon CPU 3.0 Ghz 64 Bit operating system
Installed / Usable Ram: 32 GB (8GB ,16GB, or 32GB DDR4 2400 MHz 2 DIMMs )
Hard Drive Space? 1 TB SSD
Operating System Software? Windows 10 Pro
Office included? Yes
Keyword Lights? Yes
CD / DVD? No
How many USB ports? 3
Video Out? No
Price? $3200
Well I think the best laptops for coding in general are MacBook's but suggesting that would depend on your position on apple and willingness to swap to the OS of the Gods.

Jun 5, 2020
Well I think the best laptops for coding in general are MacBook's but suggesting that would depend on your position on apple and willingness to swap to the OS of the Gods.
Well it depends. Macbook's are great laptops but you have to pay a premium to get theses. If you want more performance for your money I feel like apple isn't the way to go.

Depends, for coding MacOS is great and for other things like video editing you have Final cut which embarrasses adobe in a render drag race. Plus for general use it's a nicer place to be than windows. You pay a premium for MacOS and the software choices and stability that comes with it. Plus the Pro has an excellent screen for photo editing.

Depends, for coding MacOS is great and for other things like video editing you have Final cut which embarrasses adobe in a render drag race. Plus for general use it's a nicer place to be than windows. You pay a premium for MacOS and the software choices and stability that comes with it. PLus the Pro has an excellent screen for photo editing.

Solution