Question Which laptop to choose

Which one is better?
  1. Core i3-1005G1 8gb ram 256gb ssd mx110
  2. Pentium gold 4417U 4gb ram 512gb ssd mx230
I would go for 1,
The SSD is smaller but it depends on what you are doing, the 256GB ssd will be able to hold windows and apps no problem, games however will be hard to keep on a small ssd like that. 4GB of RAM is a huge no from me, I would say 8GB is minimum nowadays. The CPU is slightly stronger as well therefore it is a clear winner. However it depends what you will do. Gaming? Regular Use? Work?

coproiche

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2016
I would go for 1,
The SSD is smaller but it depends on what you are doing, the 256GB ssd will be able to hold windows and apps no problem, games however will be hard to keep on a small ssd like that. 4GB of RAM is a huge no from me, I would say 8GB is minimum nowadays. The CPU is slightly stronger as well therefore it is a clear winner. However it depends what you will do. Gaming? Regular Use? Work?
I will use him for everyday tasks, such as google chrome with many tabs, youtube, and few old games from mid 2000s-2010s, so which is better, weaker pentium gold and mx230 or ice lake i3 with weaker mx110

I will use him for everyday tasks, such as google chrome with many tabs, youtube, and few old games from mid 2000s-2010s, so which is better, weaker pentium gold and mx230 or ice lake i3 with weaker mx110
The ice lake i3 is the better deal. Especially if your playing old games and doing general tasks. 8gb of ram will be the better deal as 4gb will be very limited and it wl be annoying.

TRENDING THREADS