[SOLVED] Which laptop would you choose amongst 3 options?

Aug 12, 2019
Hi, I want to buy a multimedia laptop 14-15.6", can be used for programming with some features I am looking for, such as a long-lasting battery, portable and light-weight, a nice display and good enough performance for normal usage for several years.

My budget is roughly €1200-1300.

Considering to buy those ones below (current prices in EU, can be varied):

• Dell XPS 15 9570 / 15.6 "FHD / i5-8300H / 8GB / 256GB SSD / GTX 1050 Ti 4GB / 1.8kg : € 1,250
  • Huawei MateBook X Pro 13.9 3K / i5-8250U / 8GB / 256GB SSD / MX150 / 1.33kg : € 1,200
  • Asus ZenBook 15 "FHD / i7-8565U / 8GB / 256GB SSD / GTX1050 2GB / 1.7kg : € 1,150
Personally, was thinking to pick Matebook up because of excellent display and very light-weight but Dell XPS 15 is quite attractive too, especially for GPU and CPU power. Even though I am not a gamer when compared to Huawei's GPU and CPU, I guess Dell is far better.

Which one would you choose?
Cheers,

Solution
All are very good laptops.

I voted for Dell XPS 15 because of it's performance and extraordinary battery life but if you care for portability more than the graphics performance, get the Huawei MX Pro.

Though keep in mind upgradability can be a limiting factor in mini laptops.

Sagar_20

Distinguished
All are very good laptops.

I voted for Dell XPS 15 because of it's performance and extraordinary battery life but if you care for portability more than the graphics performance, get the Huawei MX Pro.

Though keep in mind upgradability can be a limiting factor in mini laptops.

Solution
If you want to do programming get a MacBook. Not into it myself but apparently Unix makes MacOS great for it. Fits all your other categoroed too but is only 13”. But you could also go beyond your budget a tad for the 15” pro and pay it back monthly through apples finance deal.