Which liquid cooler is good?

Solution

240mm cool better than 120's (cause larger radiator space means better cooling power.)

same for 280mm (same reason. larger rads)

before buying you'd wanna make sure your case supports the one you want (smaller cases may support 120mm but 240 or 280 may be too large)

Corsair is a premium Brand in PC industry. Long history and good record for quality. (doesnt mean they are always the best ofc but also not worst) They are known to have a more costly product in most thigns be it mice, cases, etc.

Most games or builders can instantly know the brand by the Corsair Icon because of its popularity.

hemantrtk980

Reputable
Sep 15, 2018

Thank you for your ans.
so, do other brands perform like corsair?

Most 240mm AIO's are very similar in performance like NZXT, Cooler Master, EVGA, ID Cooling, be quiet, Fractal Design etc...The Corsairs tend to be a little more as they have a good warranty and a track record. NZXT a bit more for the bling etc....not forgetting the extra cost for the name...

Saying that, I have used Corsair AIO's for many years and I am currently using the 360mm one and I have never had an issue...Any decent 240mm AIO will do a good job.

Solution

hemantrtk980

Reputable
Sep 15, 2018

thank you very much for your guidance.

No problems at all...