Krishnan 05

Reputable
Apr 2, 2020
I have decided to buy a new mic as my built-in headphone mic started to produce some static sounds. I am looking for a mic under 5000 INR in India. I would be using it to speak in games, zoom meetings on pc, and record some youtube videos.
I have some ideas listed below :
Maono AU-A03:
Fifine T058B :
Fifine K683B :
Maono AU-PM420:

It would be nice if you could suggest any one of these or something out of this list too under 5000INR

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
Are you looking at podcasting? If so, then it'd serve you well to buy into something by Audiotechnica. Please keep in mind that the brand mentioned prior doesn't come with mounting hardware and the boom arm needs to be purchased separately, and that can rack up to about 3 times what your budget is, but you are getting your money's worth in terms of quality and long term retention of hardware. Issue with things that are cheap are that they don't last as long or they end up being something you wish you didn't buy at all.

If you're pressed to choose between the 4 listed above, you're fine with either although I'd pick the analog driven mic, so you can take advantage of the audio ports and not rely on your USB port for processing sound.

Lutfij

Titan
Are you looking at podcasting? If so, then it'd serve you well to buy into something by Audiotechnica. Please keep in mind that the brand mentioned prior doesn't come with mounting hardware and the boom arm needs to be purchased separately, and that can rack up to about 3 times what your budget is, but you are getting your money's worth in terms of quality and long term retention of hardware. Issue with things that are cheap are that they don't last as long or they end up being something you wish you didn't buy at all.

If you're pressed to choose between the 4 listed above, you're fine with either although I'd pick the analog driven mic, so you can take advantage of the audio ports and not rely on your USB port for processing sound.

Solution