Which microsoft drivers/softwares are safe to uninstall?

Nedas

Commendable
Jun 14, 2016
Hey everyone.

So over the time my computer got slower so I decided to uninstall some programs, maybe it would make it run faster. But I came across a HUGE microsoft software section, but I'm not sure which ones are safe to uninstall.
I do not develop any c++ or visual basic programs, nor SQL applications.
f9dc805c97.png

Thanks for the help!

Solution
many of them are there to let other things work, removing them wouldn't be a good idea if you want the other programs to still work. Identifying other programs wouldn't be easy. Its a long list but how much space does it actually use?

Best way to speed up system is update drivers, not delete old programs that just sit on hdd and don't actually run

or do a reset and allow windows 10 to just load what it needs to run and reinstall only the programs you want to use.

Fresh install of win 10 is usually easiest way to make pc feel fast again, if the problem isn't an ageing hard drive or out of date drivers.

Colif

Win 11 Master
many of them are there to let other things work, removing them wouldn't be a good idea if you want the other programs to still work. Identifying other programs wouldn't be easy. Its a long list but how much space does it actually use?

Best way to speed up system is update drivers, not delete old programs that just sit on hdd and don't actually run

or do a reset and allow windows 10 to just load what it needs to run and reinstall only the programs you want to use.

Fresh install of win 10 is usually easiest way to make pc feel fast again, if the problem isn't an ageing hard drive or out of date drivers.

Solution