Question Which mobo for ryzen 5 3600

Jun 26, 2019
Hello, I'm looking for a cheap mobo that can go well with a ryzen 5 3600 and an rtx 2060.

My options are quite limited because of where I live.

I'm between
  • MSI pro-m2
  • Gigabyte DS3H
  • Asus prime b450m-a
  • Gigabyte Ab350M Gaming 3

I really don't know which of them is the best option, I'm really limited to those models because of I'm from Argentina and prices are high. Thanks in advance !!

Mrgr74

Reputable
BANNED
Hello, I'm looking for a cheap mobo that can go well with a ryzen 5 3600 and an rtx 2060.

My options are quite limited because of where I live.

I'm between
  • MSI pro-m2
  • Gigabyte DS3H
  • Asus prime b450m-a
  • Gigabyte Ab350M Gaming 3
I really don't know which of them is the best option, I'm really limited to those models because of I'm from Argentina and prices are high. Thanks in advance !!

Is a B450 Tomahawk Max available where you live? It's a little more, but I've heard tell is a good budget mobo. I'm partial to gigabyte as I have 1 in my 11yr old 1090T system that's still running every day.

Here is some info between the B350 & B450 chips.

Jun 26, 2019
Is a B450 Tomahawk Max available where you live? It's a little more, but I've heard tell is a good budget mobo. I'm partial to gigabyte as I have 1 in my 11yr old 1090T system that's still running every day.

Here is some info between the B350 & B450 chips.

B450 TOMAHAWK is not available or at least in the stores I'm seeing which have good prices. My only 4 options are the ones listed :(

Mrgr74

Reputable
BANNED
B450 TOMAHAWK is not available or at least in the stores I'm seeing which have good prices. My only 4 options are the ones listed :(

No worries.

Gigabyte DS3H - A good basic mobo, but will most likely require a Ryzen 1xxx or 2xxx series CPU to flash the Bios so that the 3600 works. You can "Borrow" one from AMD with proof of purchase of both the mobo and 3600. I'm not a fan on only 4 SATA ports and at the back of the PICe slot. May require a 90 degree SATA cable depending on how many drives you have.