[SOLVED] Which mobo is good?

fradkinperadze

Prominent
Dec 30, 2018
Hello. I have msi gtx 1070 armor 8 gb, i5 7500 and 8gbram. Going to buy i 5 8400 and mobo for it. Now i am using h110m-k.
Which one will be amazing for gaming?

Gigabyte b360 aorus gaming
Asus z 370 p
Msi h310m pro vh
Asus h310m-k
Gigabyte h310m s2v
Gigabyte h310n ds2
Asus h310m-e
If you know any other brands or series tell me.

The B360 Aorus gaming is probably the most appropriate for your configuration unless you plan to run memory modules that are higher than 2666mhz.

The Z series motherboards are not quite, but almost worthless for use with a locked processor like the i5-8400 otherwise. At this point in time I might look at other options than the i5-8400 honestly unless the price difference is substantial.

What country are you in and how much are you looking to spend on a motherboard and CPU?

Are you in the US, or where? It matters where you ARE because not everything translates from one place to another just by comparing currency. Some parts are not available in some regions, or are much more expensive there while other parts might cost less. Knowing WHERE you are helps to make sure we are looking at options that are good for YOU.

Yeah, that Deutschland selection is just the closest thing I can find to your region on PCPP. Obviously, there are a lot of countries not represented there but since for most of upper Europe there is such a wild difference in where you can order from and what prices are, those are usually the CLOSEST we can find and most of what is listed for that region is usually mostly available to the rest of the EU region.