[SOLVED] Which MOBO should i buy for my Lian Li 011DXL?

Gbpessoa

Commendable
Apr 20, 2021
Hello guys! I'am new here and it is my first post, hope i am opening this thread in the right topic.

I'am building my first PC and i'am having a little doubt over which motherboard to buy, the case has four 3.0 usb (2 on the front, 2 at the front case feet) and a 3.1 type-C.
When i search for mobos i found a lot of them having 1 usb 3.0 header, can i connect all five of the ports in a single header? or i would need a mobo that has more 3.0 headers?
Which mobo do you guys recommend for my components?

CPU: i9-10850k
GPU: 2080S
RAM: 32GB 3200mhz
SSD: Samsung 980 pro
CASE: Lian Li 011D XL, White
Power Supply: Corsair RMx 850W

Sorry for the rookie question, trying to learn everyday since i decided to build it myself.

Thanks!!

Solution
The blue USB 3 header on your motherboard should be used for 2 x USB 3 port only. The other set of 2 x USB 3 might be used with a PCI to USB 3 card (most of PCI to USB 3 cards have the blue header too).

Maybe there is a motherboard with two USB 3 headers but even if it exists, I wouldn't buy the motherboard just because it has one more USB header.
The blue USB 3 header on your motherboard should be used for 2 x USB 3 port only. The other set of 2 x USB 3 might be used with a PCI to USB 3 card (most of PCI to USB 3 cards have the blue header too).

Maybe there is a motherboard with two USB 3 headers but even if it exists, I wouldn't buy the motherboard just because it has one more USB header.

Solution