Question Which model of the RTX 2080 TI has the best air cooling?

ProtoflareX

Honorable
Jan 3, 2014
I'm looking to buy an RTX 2080 TI, and I'd like to know which model has the best air cooling. If I recall correctly, there are liquid cooled models, which presumably cool better than the air cooled models, but I've never been a fan of the risks that accompany liquid cooling, so I want to stick to air. That being said, anyone know which 2080 TI model has the best air cooling?

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
Any of the triple fan coolers would be your best bet.
A little more effective cooling than the dual fan models, and would be quieter as well. Note that any air cooler is going to make some noise if you've got it cranked up to 100, and it's at that point that the 3 fan gets a little louder than the 2 fan.

ProtoflareX

Honorable
Jan 3, 2014
Any of the triple fan coolers would be your best bet.
A little more effective cooling than the dual fan models, and would be quieter as well. Note that any air cooler is going to make some noise if you've got it cranked up to 100, and it's at that point that the 3 fan gets a little louder than the 2 fan.

Surely there's gotta be a triple fan model that's a cut above the rest though, right? Any ideas as to which model that is?