Question Which monitor is better for e-sports gaming?

becominq

Commendable
Nov 27, 2017
Hi guys, I'm no monitor expert but understand the basics. That being said, I currently have an AOC G2460PF and just ordered an AOC C24G1. I was curious as to whether I continue using my G2460PF for my main monitor and the new one the secondary one, or switch and make the C24G1 the new main.

From what I understand the main differences is that the C24G1 is a curved display, has better colour depth, is LED instead of LCD, and is a VA panel instead of TN. From what I've heard, VA panels have the better picture quality but can be slower in response time? They both are quoted at 1ms but according to this comparison it has the G2460PF achieving a better average response time. https://www.displayspecifications.com/en/comparison/c0255fc68

I play esport titles such as: league of legends, rainbow 6 siege and overwatch and don't care about the image quality, rather the best response time possible.

I figured the G2460PF would be the better main monitor for my needs, but would like to hear from some people more knowledgeable on monitors than myself.

TLDR; Which is better main monitor for gaming: AOC C24G1 or AOC G2460PF

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS