Which monitor should I buy?

Hasse Gren

Prominent
Jul 13, 2017
Hello, I just want some tips which monitor I should buy, I don't even know whether I want 21:9 or 16:9 aspect ratio.
I'll just explain my situation quickly, so my mom and dad are separating and I don't want to hassle and bring my setup back n forth which I know many people do and since its my birthday in 12 days I thought it was a good opportunity to get a new monitor. I want to ask you guys for the best monitor for gaming and watching videos, I play csgo and I've been playing with one 75hz monitor till now and been havin to experience screen tearing which I can't stand anymore, I think I want 21:9 but not which resolution I want 1ms response time, 120 or 144hz and last but not least the budget should be anything up to 800$

Thanks in advance
Hasse

Solution
cs go is a relatively light game. which graphics card are u using? cuz a freesync or g sync monitors can eliminate screen tearing.
would look for acer predator or asus rog for g sync models and asus and lg have a few 144hz freesync ones too.
cs go is a relatively light game. which graphics card are u using? cuz a freesync or g sync monitors can eliminate screen tearing.
would look for acer predator or asus rog for g sync models and asus and lg have a few 144hz freesync ones too.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS